Sunday, September 6, 2009

Kumoricon Prequel

So, right now, it's the end of the second day, and I'm just making up this post.  Honestly, I just wanted to think about how I felt before K-Con, though I can't think of that right now as clearly as I could then.  So, for now, this will just be a short chronicle of my fun at K-Con.

At first, I really wanted to go.  I love the idea of cons -- get a bunch of nerds together and go wild!  But the idea goes much deeper than that.  It's really a bunch of people that may or may not know each other, but they all love the thing that binds them together -- in this case, it's anime.

I know that's a broad spectrum(or small, depending on who you are).  There were video game fans there, movie, TV, even Star Wars fans.  But the Con is based on anime and manga, and everything spreads from there.

I was thinking about cosplaying, but I decided against it until I saw other cosplayers.  I didn't want to look like an idiot, and besides, I didn't feel like going through all that trouble.  The night before I had ribs, played some anime-based video games (like Ocarina of Time) to get myself in the mood, and went to bed, eager to start the con.

And what a con it's been.

1 comment:

  1. Sup man, I didn't read any of it. Kiddin. I'm keen for more posts bitch!

    ReplyDelete